Penne Pasta with Grilled Vegan Chicken, Mushrooms and Kale
Penne Pasta—–cooked according to package description .(toss with some oil to prevent from sticking together)
Baby Kale—–large handful(s) .(chop into smaller size if using regular kale)
Garlic—–2 or more cloves, minced
Coconut Oil—–2 tbsp.
Garlic Salt—–to taste
Black Pepper—–to taste
Chef’s Delight seasoning—–1 to2 tbsp.
Vegan Chicken Ingredients:
Coconut oil/ other oil—–about 3 tbsp.
Vegan Chicken—–1 pack (defrosted)
Seasoning Mix :Salt, Freshly Ground Black Pepper, Cajun Seasoning, White sesame
1. Heat oil in pan
2. Add Vegan Chicken and cook on Medium-Hi until golden (Set aside separately once cooked)
2. Heat oil and sir-fry Mushrooms and Garlic
3. Add Kale, garlic salt, black pepper, and Chef’s Delight Seasoning
4. Transfer Pasta to plate
5. Cut Chicken into slices, transfer onto the pasta
6. Sprinkle Seasoning Mix on top of the Vegan Chicken